The hugely successful UK Childhood Cancer Conference returns for its third year on Friday 17 June 2016. Again hosted by Bethany’ Wish - Wilms Tumour Charity UK and CCLG
(Children’s Cancer and Leukaemia Group), the conference will again take place in London.
This event brings together paediatric oncology researchers, world-leading experts, allied health professionals working in the field of paediatric oncology, support groups, children’s cancer
charities and most importantly parents of children affected by childhood cancer.
"A fabulous opportunity to meet other parents and professionals and to remain up to date with current issues surrounding a
diagnosis of childhood cancer and beyond."
#CCC15 attendee (parent)
The aim of the conference is to provide a unique platform for parents and researchers to come together to find out about the latest research into childhood cancer.
The conference aims to:
- Involve parents in the most innovative and up-to-date paediatric oncology research findings
- Provide professionals with the opportunity to network, collaborate and view oncology research from a parent's perspective
- Help formulate a national strategy targeting issues and inequalities in childhood cancer research
- Draw attention to the issues that prevent more effective treatments and better outcomes for children
- Raise awareness of childhood cancer
The conference will again welcome world leading experts, keynote speakers from the field of childhood cancer and will see influential governmental bodies come together to provide a unique,
interactive and innovative programme, the only one of its kind in the UK.
"This has been a wonderful meeting of professionals and parents - very refreshing and I leave today with a great deal to think
about and to share with friends and colleagues"
#CCC14 attendee (professional)
Charities: reach parents and professionals
Join us for #CCC16's Charity Marketplace
Further information >
Sponsorship opportunities for #CCC16 are now available. For more information, please contact:
CCLG Executive Director
Email or tel 0116 252 5858